Top Ten Reasons to Bring your Injury Claim to Me
- 1. Attentive Personal Service - your file is not handed over to a junior lawyer or paralegal.
- 2. Proven track record over 32 years.
- 3. Convenient office location and personnel unchanged in 20 years.
- 4. Experience with a wide variety of claims including auto, motorcycle, bicycle, scooter, trip and fall, unsafe premises and product liability litigation.
- 5. Allow us to take over the stress and detailed documentation work and the legal analysis required in proving your claim.
- 6. Fair percentage fee arrangements offered.
- 7. Adverse claim expense insurance coverage available in most cases.
- 8. You can focus on your recovery while we assess and negotiate your claim.
- 9. You may be entitled to recoverable damages of a type or amount that might not be obvious to you.
- 10. We can assist you to find timely and helpful medical attention to enhance your recovery and your claim.
In life, accidents and injuries can happen at any time. Whether you are playing a sport or driving to the store, there is always a chance that you may be involved in an accident that can change your life in an instant.
If you were recently involved in an accident that left you with painful injuries or emotional distress, you may be entitled to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Victims who win or settle their personal injury and ICBC claims may collect compensation for their:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Medical treatment
- Rehabilitative care
- Lost wages from time taken off of work
- Future lost income (for disabling injuries)
- Property damage
You may have a great deal on your mind during this difficult time, but your recovery needs to be your first priority. With our lawyers serving as your supportive litigators, you can focus on your rehabilitation while we concentrate on obtaining any compensation to which you are entitled including ICBC settlements.
Serving Langley, BC & Surrounding Communities
At Milne Selkirk, our personal injury lawyers are ready to help you. Contact us to set up your initial consultation.